About Our Blog

Thanks for visiting! I created this blog to share updates on my family and how grateful we are for all the blessings the Lord has given us. I am happily married and the busy working mommy of two very active little boys. We enjoy raising our family and making memories together. I blog about the ordinary adventures of family life and my many other mommy-interests.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

9 Month Stats and Updates





Daniel took James in to the doctor for his nine month check up a couple of weeks ago on one of the afternoons that he was off. I missed the appointment because I need to save my days until Daniel gets more vacation time in January. I hated missing the appointment, but was glad to hear the visit went well. So here are the stats on our little man.....22lbs 2oz and 30 inches long. That puts James in the 95th percentile for height and the 75th percentile for weight. Oh, and his noggin! He is in the 97th+ percentile for head size, so the trend continues. James got a good report, but the doctor told us that he might be suffering from a few minor allergies leading to his puffy eyes in the mornings.

James is busy cutting another tooth and is really into finger foods right now. Somedays he eats so many cheerios I think he might turn into one! I guess we have come to the end of homemade fruit and veggie purees. We will have to look up some of the toddler foods in his cookbook. James is also getting pretty close to walking. While cruising along furniture or the wall, he will let go for a second and take a step or two on his own before grabbing ahold again. He will also walk along if you hold on to his hands. It is so exciting! A new development, that we knew would come sooner or later, is stranger anxiety. When new people talk to him, he gets a scared look and puts his head down on our shoulders. So sad! What happened to our social butterfly? I am sure he will be back in a few months....

Oh! I almost forgot! I am blogging on our brand new Macbook! Loving it! I finally got Adobe Photoshop and can't wait to use it in my scrapbooking. Gotta run for now, heading out to a family picnic for Daniel's job. Looking forward to a fun day......it is BEAUTIFUL outside today. It will be nice to spend some family time together.

1 comments:

Kathleen said...

James is still the cutest little baby in the world....sooo...when is baby number 2?!!

hope all is well
xoxo

About Our Family

In a nutshell, we're a family that is all about having fun and spending time together. Our family is made up of Daniel, Lauren, James and Brendan. We share our home with our orange tabby Tucker and our lab-mix Cheesecake. We celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary in December 2010. . We thank God for all the blessings he has given us and never forget we have been given amazing gifts in our children. We love how blogs let us stay connected with family and friends. Thanks for stopping by to check out what is new with us!