About Our Blog

Thanks for visiting! I created this blog to share updates on my family and how grateful we are for all the blessings the Lord has given us. I am happily married and the busy working mommy of two very active little boys. We enjoy raising our family and making memories together. I blog about the ordinary adventures of family life and my many other mommy-interests.

Friday, August 28, 2009

My Little Artist

After a long, hard day at daycare we came home and saw that a storm was coming. James was crabby. I could not get a smile out of him! We watched the rain from the garage. He was amazed by the rain and kept pointing at the "wa wa". When I was a kid my dad and I would watch storms form the garage. I always loved it. James seemed into it too. When the storm picked up, we headed inside and I got out new crayons for James. I was desperate to cheer him up. Well, the crayons turned his frown upside down! We have used the "toddler" crayons before but he wasn't a huge fan. These were triangle shaped and easy for him to grasp. He colored for a long time and had so much fun. He kept holding up the blue and telling me what color it was. I will be framing his creation for the playroom. A few of the pictures I got of my little Picasso.....




1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sitting in the back of my pickup on a quilt with Lauren in our garage in Hillcrest Village and watching it rain is one of my fondest memories of fatherhood. I loved those times together and it has lead to a lifetime relationship of closeness with my wonderful duaghter.

Love,

Daddy

About Our Family

In a nutshell, we're a family that is all about having fun and spending time together. Our family is made up of Daniel, Lauren, James and Brendan. We share our home with our orange tabby Tucker and our lab-mix Cheesecake. We celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary in December 2010. . We thank God for all the blessings he has given us and never forget we have been given amazing gifts in our children. We love how blogs let us stay connected with family and friends. Thanks for stopping by to check out what is new with us!