About Our Blog

Thanks for visiting! I created this blog to share updates on my family and how grateful we are for all the blessings the Lord has given us. I am happily married and the busy working mommy of two very active little boys. We enjoy raising our family and making memories together. I blog about the ordinary adventures of family life and my many other mommy-interests.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Brendan is 5 months old!

Brendan is already five and a half months old! I can't believe it. He has gone from a tiny little newborn who was completely focused on mommy to a 5 month old who is very interested in what big brother is doing. Of course he still gives his biggest an best snuggles to his momma, but loves giggling with everyone who talks to him. Brendan has big smiles and the sweetest disposition. He is just a joy to be around and puts so much happiness in our hearts. You CANNOT look at Brendan without getting a huge grin on your face!






James is very proud of his little brother and gives him so many kisses. They are starting to play together more and more. James thinks it is SOOO funny that "baby" wiggles all around when they are on the floor together. He is psyched that Brendan is now able to sit up for a minute or so unassisted to "play" with him. This is a brand new development! I am so proud! It was all of a sudden. James also likes helping me feed Brendan baby food. I have been making more with the Babycook and I still love that thing. We have discovered that B is not a fan of the butternut squash but likes carrots and sweet potatoes a lot. Next up, peas. I can't believe my baby is growing so fast. I just want to keep him little forever.......

1 comments:

Lana said...

So cute! But OMG, didn't we just have these kids? Seriously!

I read something somewhere that you have to introduce a food 15-21 times before you can rule it out - it took us awhile with apples. But for the butternut squash, I mixed it with brown rice and pureed it, and when I serve it I usually add applesauce to thin it out some. Ya know, if you want to try it! :D

About Our Family

In a nutshell, we're a family that is all about having fun and spending time together. Our family is made up of Daniel, Lauren, James and Brendan. We share our home with our orange tabby Tucker and our lab-mix Cheesecake. We celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary in December 2010. . We thank God for all the blessings he has given us and never forget we have been given amazing gifts in our children. We love how blogs let us stay connected with family and friends. Thanks for stopping by to check out what is new with us!