About Our Blog

Thanks for visiting! I created this blog to share updates on my family and how grateful we are for all the blessings the Lord has given us. I am happily married and the busy working mommy of two very active little boys. We enjoy raising our family and making memories together. I blog about the ordinary adventures of family life and my many other mommy-interests.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas 2008

Finally....a little time to blog! I have been getting back into the swing of things at school and feel like I have just had so much on my plate regarding work this last week or so. I am studying for an ESL test, trying to get my students ready for TAKS and wrapping up the first semester. I am so glad when I can come home and hang out with my favorite person in the world! Every day James just melts my heart even more and takes any silly worries I may have away. I wish we were still on Christmas vacation. We had such a fun time hanging out with James.


Yes, that is a stocking on his overalls. Too darn cute!






Looking to see what Santa brought. I am not sure who is more excited. James or me?


Playing with the goodies Santa brought.....someone must have been a VERY good boy!

Watching James get into the Season was the best. He loved Santa, the tree (especially the star on top), Christmas lights and Christmas songs. Such a change from Christmas 2007 when he was only 5 days old. I am sure by next year he will be even more interested!

1 comments:

Kathleen said...

Awwwww
I miss you so much! He is such a beautiful child! Y'all are the cutest family - I cant wait to see it grow!
Love you

About Our Family

In a nutshell, we're a family that is all about having fun and spending time together. Our family is made up of Daniel, Lauren, James and Brendan. We share our home with our orange tabby Tucker and our lab-mix Cheesecake. We celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary in December 2010. . We thank God for all the blessings he has given us and never forget we have been given amazing gifts in our children. We love how blogs let us stay connected with family and friends. Thanks for stopping by to check out what is new with us!