About Our Blog

Thanks for visiting! I created this blog to share updates on my family and how grateful we are for all the blessings the Lord has given us. I am happily married and the busy working mommy of two very active little boys. We enjoy raising our family and making memories together. I blog about the ordinary adventures of family life and my many other mommy-interests.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A little out of order, but.....

life can be hectic with two little ones. Wonderful! Spontaneous! Delightful! But crazy!!! So, I promised more birthday pictures of James and I intend to follow through on that but first a quick post about my sweet B, my cuddles, my booper looper, my baby, my Brendan.

When I eventually print this blog as a book to serve as a keepsake it is going to be a little out of order and there might also be some repeats, but I think (***hope***) it will show my boys that I tried to document the big things for them, and some of the little things as well. I think it will be a nice addition to their scrapbooks and photobooks. So here are some pictures of Brendan at 4.5 months. I need to come back and post his 3 month pictures and his stats from his well baby visit.

At 4.5 months old Brendan's favorite thing is......drumroll please.........ME! What a momma's boy I've got and I am LOVING every single minute of it. He is PURE JOY! What a good-natured baby! Daniel and I swear that in his whole life he has not cried for more than 10 minutes all together. Seriously! How wonderful is that!?! Pretty darn wonderful I am here to tell you! Brendan enjoys cuddling and just sort of melts into you and is so comfortable. He seems so light to me, but that could just be in comparison to James' 30 lbs. His personality is so calm and so curiously sweet. I think these pictures from Nell at Cowtown Camera Girl just capture him perfecly. He is a complete doll!




3 comments:

Jen said...

Those pictures are just precious! What an amazing gift you have in those two beautiful boys. :o)

Lauren, Daniel, James and baby Brendan. said...

Thanks Jen! We have an amazing photographer that we can always count on to get beautiful pictures of our children. And she even manages to make me come out looking decent! ;-)

Lil Eskimo said...

nell DOES do an incredible job and these pictures of brendan are so sweet!!!

About Our Family

In a nutshell, we're a family that is all about having fun and spending time together. Our family is made up of Daniel, Lauren, James and Brendan. We share our home with our orange tabby Tucker and our lab-mix Cheesecake. We celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary in December 2010. . We thank God for all the blessings he has given us and never forget we have been given amazing gifts in our children. We love how blogs let us stay connected with family and friends. Thanks for stopping by to check out what is new with us!