About Our Blog

Thanks for visiting! I created this blog to share updates on my family and how grateful we are for all the blessings the Lord has given us. I am happily married and the busy working mommy of two very active little boys. We enjoy raising our family and making memories together. I blog about the ordinary adventures of family life and my many other mommy-interests.

Friday, May 21, 2010

I'm Baaaaaack!





Long time no blog. As some of you know I have had a rough past couple of weeks. More on that later, but for now, just want to say that I am feeling so much better and I appreciate all the prayers and support of everyone! One thing this yucky time has reminded me of is that you better get out there and just enjoy life and stop putting things off. There are so many things in this life to enjoy and so many blessings. Don't take them for granted! You never know what can happen. So, this morning, when James was still asleep and Brendan was cracking me up with all of these different facial expressions, I took him out in the front yard and took his picture. Once we got out there he was fascinated by the grass. Still, he was very cooperative! Ah, the joys of a 9 month old.



As far as my personal hobbies go, there is nothing more fun than grabbing my camera and a cute kid and just getting caught up in the moment while you hear the shutter snap, snap, snap. Lucky for me, I have a camera I love and a couple of cute kids on hand at all times. I love the feel of the camera in my hand and looking through to capture what you can, so I decided to go for it. Not to put it off, but to just go and get some photographs right then. Also, on the list of things I love the most in this whole world, baby cheeks and baby eyelashes top out the list. I am going to get them while the getting is good. I think this was a pretty good start to my day. What do you think?


Ready to go back to work on Monday and wrap things up for summer. Looking forward to a great time with my family and all kinds of fun things! Hope you and yours have a great weekend! :-)

0 comments:

About Our Family

In a nutshell, we're a family that is all about having fun and spending time together. Our family is made up of Daniel, Lauren, James and Brendan. We share our home with our orange tabby Tucker and our lab-mix Cheesecake. We celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary in December 2010. . We thank God for all the blessings he has given us and never forget we have been given amazing gifts in our children. We love how blogs let us stay connected with family and friends. Thanks for stopping by to check out what is new with us!