About Our Blog

Thanks for visiting! I created this blog to share updates on my family and how grateful we are for all the blessings the Lord has given us. I am happily married and the busy working mommy of two very active little boys. We enjoy raising our family and making memories together. I blog about the ordinary adventures of family life and my many other mommy-interests.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

promotion, moving and becoming a SAHM

Life right now is crazy! Daniel received a big promotion at work, he started the new job about a month ago, the house is going on the market tomorrow, I turned in my resignation letter and I am going to be staying home with the boys. This last month has been difficult. We have missed Daniel so much but I have learned that I am one tough cookie taking care of so much on my own. Feels good to know I can do it! But man am I tired. I wasn't even this tired having a newborn. We are so happy but this is a huge change and big change is hard even if it what you've really wanted. They say moving is one of the most stressful events and they ain't lying! I need a massage. But thanks to some wonderful people it has been bearable. To be honest I can't believe this is really happening! aaagh! So excited!!!!! We are going to be close to family in Houston and we're actually going to be staying with my parents for a while, bless their hearts. They are good sports to offer to let us live there until we sell our house and decide just where we want to live. I look forward to the time with them and for the boys to get this special experience with Nana and Granddaddy. The thing I am most pumped about is getting to stay home with the boys. I cannot express how much I have wanted this and how much I have prayed for this. God is good! His blessings are incredible! I am hoping to stay home until they start school but I am grateful for however long it gets to last. Well, here's hoping soon I will have more time to blog about all our adventures! Signing off from Fort Worth! We have loved living here and will miss everybody!

0 comments:

About Our Family

In a nutshell, we're a family that is all about having fun and spending time together. Our family is made up of Daniel, Lauren, James and Brendan. We share our home with our orange tabby Tucker and our lab-mix Cheesecake. We celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary in December 2010. . We thank God for all the blessings he has given us and never forget we have been given amazing gifts in our children. We love how blogs let us stay connected with family and friends. Thanks for stopping by to check out what is new with us!